SourceSelect makes it easy to streamline your material movement by coordinating with your suppliers to receive all components for your product line whether based in the United States or anywhere across the globe. We can even source materials for your product and reduce your overall procurement costs.
Source select has its own established supplier networks in the industry but can also work with your preferred suppliers and partners. Procurement is the first phase of the supply chain, and we prefer to start off on the right foot by garnering the most favorable solution for your Direct/Product Related and Indirect/Non-Product Related Procurement needs. The process involves more than just the purchasing of materials/goods/services. Typically it is purchasing or acquiring of materials at the right quantity, desirable quality and for the best price. Materials must and will be from a trusted source and delivered for use at the optimal time. The process also involves procurement strategy, selection of suppliers and supplier networks and preparation and management of contracts.
- We can research, identify and present the most favorable vendor from both within and outside our supplier network.
- When one or more suitable suppliers have been identified, quotations, proposals and information will be obtained from each and compared.
- We thoroughly assess identified vendors for their capability to deliver promised products and services in a timely manner.
Negotiations and Contract:
- After negotiations, price, availability, customization possibilities, delivery schedules are established and a contract to acquire the product/service is created.
- Receiver preparation, delivery, and payment for the product/service are completed, based on contract terms.
Vendor performance appraisal:
- During this phase, we evaluate the performance of the product/service as they are consumed.
- When the contract expires or the product/service needs to be re-ordered, company experience with both the goods and the supplier are reviewed. If satisfied the re-order is placed, else we begin the search for other products/services and suppliers once again.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.