Position Description: Experience in shipping on FedEx Ship Manager, UPS World Ship, US Mail (Endicia or Other) and DHL Easy Ship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspecting and receiving inventory items into the warehouse, entering stock into system after accurate counts are done.
- Performing weekly cycle counts and maintaining location and counts of all inventory items.
- Shipping orders using FedEx, UPS, DHL, US Mail daily both in single order or batch mode.
- Labeling and moving inventory received to correct stock locations and updating the inventory system.
- Performing daily picking and packing of items for shipments including scanning Serial numbers and Mac addresses.
- Performing assembly and kitting tasks as necessary on a daily basis
- Performing testing and rework on new units received from factory or returned items and logging the results.
- Keeping warehouse clean and tidy at all times.
- Handling all returned items daily, logging returns into a Excel sheet and updating inventory on the system.
- Working with customer service in resolving any issues related to shipments, packaging or other tasks.
- 2-3 years experience in shipping and receiving
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Thorough knowledge of FedEx, UPS, US Mail and DHL systems
- Bachelor’s, College or High School Education a must
Good to have:
- Above average Excel skills
- Fork lift certification
- Inventory and stock
- Control experience
- Required – FedEx, UPS, DHL shipping, Excel, Word Proficiency
- Preferred – Fork lift certified, versatile