Based on customer market demands we help you package products based on design and procurement of custom packing material.
The retail marketplace is steadily becoming more volatile and competitive – putting pressure on manufacturers to move closer to mass customization in order to satisfy the marketplace. To accomplish this, you need a retail supply chain partner like SourceSelect, who can execute your logistics operations with great efficiency and reliability.
SourceSelect fulfillment solutions allow you to configure your retail products to meet each retailer’s specific needs. From assembly, to routing guide compliance, to retailer-specific packaging, to retail packing, to custom labeling, SourceSelect configures your products as needed.
With SourceSelect scalable fulfillment business services you only ship the most recent products and in the quantities that are ordered – this means no stocking of products with a limited shelf life.
- Retail Packaging (hardware and software pack out: retail box, shrink wrap, etc.)
- Custom Labeling
- Serialization/ Serial Number Tracking
- Warehousing services, Inventory Control, Lot Control
- Order Management and EDI
- Direct to Store or Distribution Center
- Forward logistics and Retail logistics services
- Freight Management, and Tracking
- Returns Management
- Order Tracking, Inquiry and Reporting