Logistics is what we do and what we are good at. SourceSelect leverages most current best practices in Industry to manage its operations and continually reviews and enhances its capabilities to stay up to the mark with key performance indicators.
- We have strong partnerships and be able to obtain volume discounts from major shipping carriers (FedEx, UPS, and USPS).
- The returns process is a way to earn a customer WOW! (“They did not ship what I ordered”) into a positive (“They quickly corrected the misdirected shipment and re-shipped me the right product in no time”). We manage returns for you.
Advanced Order Fulfillment
- Beyond the basics, your unique order fulfilment requirements might dictate the purchase of advanced services. You may be limited in the number of firms that offer such services and therefore in less of a position to bargain. Here are some typical special needs:
Kitting and Assembly
- Creation of product kits by assembling component parts and products and shrink-wrapping the items into custom packaging. The specific demands of your product may require certain equipment, processes, and expertise.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- We manage standards for exchanging order information such as invoices, shipping forms, and other documents with our customers using diverse systems.
Ready-to-use standard reports
- Customizable report builder, using real-time data and a ‘self service’ approach
- KPI reports measure service providers’ and suppliers’ performance
- Role-based access management to ensure the right information is available to staff at different levels: e.g. Factory, Buyer, Vendor, End-user
- Reports using dates and metrics up to SKU level
- On-line report processing as data feed or for further analysis in MS Office software
- Scheduled reports at the times or intervals you specify
- Easily saved and shared reports